XPS Flame Retardant Masterbatch(FR/MB-XPS70)
This product is mainly used for Polystyrene foams, especially for
extruded foamed Polystyrene (XPS), which is used in external
thermal insulation system. As the substitute for traditional HBCD
FR masterbatch, it is produced by the environment-friendly
bromine-phosphorous FR , polystyrene as the carrier resin, flame
retardant synergistic agent, small molecule capture agent and
macromolecular chain-extender agent and other auxiliaries compound.
Otherwise, it can give the sheets more excellent comprehensive
performances than HBCD masterbatch.
1. Higher heat-resistance performance(decomposition temperature
＞280℃). No corrosion of the screw.
2. Good smoke-suppression performance. It can make smoke density
reduce about 30%.
3. Improve melt`s viscosity and strength, and then improve the
compressive strength of the foams and provide better mechanical
B :6-8；E :3-5
1. As the main flame retardant has a low melting point, it is
recommended that the product is used on double-screw XPS production
equipment, and lower the temperature of feeding stage. It also
application to the single-screw production line, but should use
reasonable processing technology.
2. When using the masterbatch, it should be fully mixed with PS and
avoid to produce the phenomenon such as current fluctuations in
Packaging and Handling:
25kgs/bags with PE inner,handle with care, cold storage. In
ventilated and dry condition.