Triazine-based Macromolecule Charring Agent(IFR-TCA)
This product is mainly used as carbon source for intumescent flame
retardants. Compared with the traditional carbon source such as
pentaerythrotol /dipentaerythritol /starch and sorbitol , it has
lower solubility in water, no precipitation and excellent char
performance. It can be mixed with other FR into halogen free
intumescent flame retardant, which is widely used in polypropylene.
At the same time, it also can improve the char formation of PA and
1. Excellent water-resistance, low solubility in water.
2. Good compatibility with polypropylene, it can improve the
product`s comprehensive performance with suitable acid source.
3. Excellent apparent fluidity.
Loss on drying
|IFR-TCA : APP =25:75|
|IFR-TCA : APP =30:70|
1. It should be used with acid source,add some carbon promoter;
2. Inorganic fillers (such as CaCO3BaSO4Talc)can affect FR efficient；
3. We suggest adding anti-dripping agent if you need;
4. After long storage, you should dry 2-4h under the condition of
Packaging and Handling:
20kgs/bags with PE inner,handle with care, cold storage. In
ventilated and dry condition.