HO-PP Environmental Flame Retardant Masterbatch(MB-PP V2)
This is a new environmental flame retardant masterbatch, mainly
used in HOPP which can reach UL94 V-2. The effective substance is
the environment-friendly Br,P,N composition. Low additive amount,
so in the modified PP products, it can meet the demands of
non-halogen(according to IEC 61249-2-21). It can be widely used for
extrusion and injection of PP.
1. Low dosage.
2. No need to add ATO, low amount of smoke and no damage to human
3. No precipitation, good water-resistance.
4. It is almost non-halogen in final PP makeup.
5. Due to its low dosage, we can duly add some fillings to reduce
loss on drying
|Flammability||UL94 V-2(3.0mm-0.75mm); GWIT 750(1.5mm)|
1. Don`t mix with BDDP FR, which can make the final products become
gray and affect the appearance.
2. Don`t use PE wax/stearates as the lubrication and dispersion
system, we suggest using EBS.
3. Don`t use CaCO3 as the filling. Also don`t suggest adding color masterbatch which
content CaCO3. We can fill 0-15% talcum or barium sulfate.
4. This product is also applied for homo-PP and copo-PP compounds.
Packaging and Handling:
25kgs/bags with PE inner,handle with care, cold storage. In
ventilated and dry condition.