PET Halogen-Free Flame Retardant Masterbatch
This product uses the new type of organic phosphorus flame
retardants, matching with flame retardant synergist and
well-selected carrier resin through twin-screw extruder to
granulate. The flame retardant has moderate melting point, high
decomposition temperature, and has good compatibility with
polyester, which make the final products no blocking and
precipitation. It can be widely used in extrusion, injection
molding and spinning polyester, such as PET synthetic wigs, sheet,
film, fiber, etc.
1. Pure organic system, good compatibility with PET resin.
2. Excellent processing properties, no precipitation, no blocking.
3. Moderate melting point, decomposition temperature above 300℃,
completely match with the spinning process of PET.
4. Non-halogen system and meets ROHS environmental needs.
1. This flame retardant masterbatch should dry with PET before
2. Addition of flame retardant may improve the fluidity of PET；
3. Organic color masterbatch can use in this system；
4. Appropriate adjustment of the dosage of flame retardant
masterbatch is needed according to the processing and flame
Packaging and Handling:
25kgs/bags with PE inner,handle with care, cold storage. In
ventilated and dry condition.